R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Br00d and DCmotorsports vs Orion/Peak
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 12:35 PM
Eirik
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Nick Simpson
Well i drive for Team brOOd her in the UK and have just had some arms wound to my speck and believe me they are wound perfect and are much faster than any orion arm thats wound by one of the 20 workers they have.........
Well, one of those 20 workers wound the motors for Reinhard and Hara at the Worlds and you are saying your motor is faster, I would like to see that for sure.....

Looks like people just say what comes into their mind without knowing the facts!!

I have been running Peak motors for more than 15 years and I can honestly say that I have never been underpowered at any race I have attended, whether it be Florida Winter Champs, World Championships or European Championships!!

Peak started as a small company with only a few employees making 500 modified motors a month, paying attention to every detail etc. I can't really notice any difference in performance these days compared to 15 years ago. I still have the power advantage on the track that I had back then!
Peak/Orion have more knowledge about motors than any of us would ever know, the results speak for them self