R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Traxxas X-Maxx
Thread: Traxxas X-Maxx
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 08:49 AM
Herrsavage
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mudbug85603
It would be nice if a monster motor like that would fit in the X Maxx. Guess we'll have to wait and see if that thing will allow 25mm more in length and 10mm more in diameter.
First there will need to be a proper motor mount made. Come on FLM, RCM and a few others you have your work cut out.
Interested in picking up a X Maxx but first there needs to be real world testing and quality aftermarket parts available. If this thing ends up like the E Maxx did, then in no way will I drop a dime on the X Maxx. Have thousands invested in my two E Maxx's already. Don't want to have to rob a bank to build an X Maxx.
I'm just speculating, but a big E-MAXX is exactly what I would expect, ESPECIALLY if you want to go running 8S in it.. It's already clear that the truck is mostly plastic.. (and still weighs 10kg..) People will probably want to shout me down as a hater or whatever, but I mean, if you're already asking for FLM and co. to come out with all the upgrades, and are dreaming of 8S, you're talking lots of mods and lots of money. I.e. typical Traxxas..