R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC SCT410.3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 08:39 AM
Lowe's48
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ResultsRC
just thought it strange that in all the posted setups all bumpsteer washers are on the bottom of the bolt and not doing anything to change it,made me wonder why they are even in there?
Has anyone else tried running the esc in the rear with this spot cut out,I can throttle a sc to keep the nose up in most conditions,but we have a long double coming out of a 90 deg corner that has a immediate hairpin behind it leading into a triple. the design makes no sense at all really and most roll it or crunch into the back side of it to scub speed, We only have 3 jumps on the track so i prefer to setup to jump all 3 even though its harder to do.it requires alot of throttle to make it but to stay on throttle in the air too long puts you to deep in corner for next turn,this is when you notice nose dive. Ive added some lead to rear to help,but dont wana haul extra weight in a truck this heavy to begin with. maybe esc in the rear would help? is anyone using mechanical brakes in this truck? with the braking modern sc motors have why would you do that?
Have you tried to slow down the rebound in the rear?