R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - WTB Complete ARTR 1/12-Scale Pan Car
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 06:43 AM
Coelacanth
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default FOUND: Complete ARTR 1/12-Scale Pan Car

Guys,

With almost no advance notice, I was contacted to build one of my Buick Grand National 1/12-scale cars for someone's boyfriend, preferably before Christmas. The only way I can make this happen is if I have a pan car already outfitted with wheels & tires, motor, ESC, battery and servo...and possibly even radio gear.

It doesn't have to be competitive or cutting-edge, but I need it to be at least new enough to run a 1S LiPo battery, and have typical specs for wheelbase & width, about 195 - 200mm wheelbase and 160 - 170mm width across the tires. The only way I can finish this project and ship before Christmas is if I prep & mount one of my bodies on an ARTR pan car.

The most important things are that it must be in decent condition and running. I don't mind some scratches & wear, as it's a used car of course, but no broken parts, stripped threads or gears please.

I'm willing to offer and negotiate in the neighborhood of $300.00 for this. If you have something that fits these criteria, please PM me and include good pictures.

Thank you!

Last edited by Coelacanth; 11-19-2015 at 08:46 PM.