Thread: Yokomo YZ-4
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 08:54 PM
Trident69
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Norse
No Problem my friend.

I not sure on the YZ2 aluminum, steel and brass rear rear hanger but the aluminum, steel and brass YZ2 front rear hangers are a go.

YZ4 Aluminum Steering link is different than the YZ2, however the YZ2 aluminum bell cranks are a go.

Aluminum (black) 8 degree and 15 degree front casters for the BMax4 III are a go.

YZ2 aluminum rear hubs are a go
YZ2 aluminum rear camber block and weight set are a go

BMAx4 aluminum floating servo mount I am pretty positive is a go

The Machined Vented aluminum inner and outer slipper plates are a go
YZ2 front and rear black diamond coated shock shafts are a go.

Lots of upgrade parts but man what a sweet looking buggy the YZ4 will be either stock or blinged out.

MB Models London has the YZ4 parts listed and many pictured as well as MiboSpot has the YZ4 parts listed and many pictured.

The listed YZ4 parts will include the YZ2 parts that cross over to the YZ4

MB Models are receiving YZ4 kits Tuesday with parts and option parts arriving Thursday. Micheal at MB Models/rccarshopeurope is a very very helpful person. Thus he supplies primo customer service regarding every different line of RC equipment they carry. Very fast shipping as I ordered some other parts from them and received them in 4 days. London to the upper mid-west of the United States.

Best
Norse,

again thank you so much..now waiting for our side to get the buggy, will try setting her up loose dirt.