R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MBX7R Eco thread!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 11:15 AM
nitro2be
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt1970
I've got a couple issues that I'd like to get some help. First one is I'm running indoor on a med to tight clay track, med to loose traction. I seem to spin out at entry and middle of turn off throttle.

The other issue is my front camber on the left side is about 3 degrees with a washer on the top and bottom arm. The right arm is more like 5 degrees with the same amount of washers??? I had to add a washer to the top arm to get the same camber. Everything looks straight and moves freely.

I've attached my set-up sheet.
my indoor set up was almost exactly like yours. Only thing I see is your toe in insert for rear. I ran middle down, and my car was dialed at track. Maybe to much toe In?. Also on front camber I had same thing as you I run 2 washers on top and one side screwed in tight other side just tight enough where touch washers. Looks great works great. Your set up looks good I'm thinking sway bars to tight. Need to move free side to side under full suspension compression. Reduce brakes, I only ran 45% because car was squirrel under hard brakes.

Last edited by nitro2be; 11-15-2015 at 01:17 PM.