R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MBX7R Eco thread!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 11:00 AM
nitro2be
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by werner sline
i have no vid yet but will work on it. I would like to show a 180° because i have never seen it before on the internet ( but the tekno advertising with Austin blair shows a nice 360° ! )

this is the upper deck I build because the plastic one broke :

and my mbx7r eco broken arm : that didn't take long... it landed really badly right on the arm, lightly sideways. no 1/8 could have survived this ! I checked the eb48 arms and mugen made theirs thicker !

i will repair it and modify it with my little steel parts...
Learning to fly takes its toll ! this is my new launching ramp, nicely made of steel, plywood and carpet.

the old dirt one became too bumpy

Since your just bashing do you know you can boil your plastics in hot water for 20 minutes and let cool all way down to room temp and it would make plastic flexible and hard to crack.problem solved for front arms. You can even repeat and they will never break. One more thing, you may want to put longer front chassis brace on since your bashing for less chassis flex will = less things breaking.

Nice jump and that front plate kinda odd with holder on top, I'm pretty sure it's upside down. Look at your manual!

Last edited by nitro2be; 11-15-2015 at 11:34 AM.