R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB4 thread
Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 04:14 AM
BentKa
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jamison R
I sold my 15 because I kept trying the heavy center diff fluid. I ended up using 500k after 1mill and it was better but not nearly as fast as my yok with slipper. I've tried almost every set up on the Xray site. The car was best with stock set up with center slipper. On medium bite indoor clay.
And a stock slipper is closer to a center diff with 2mill cst oil

Originally Posted by Jamison R
Wish I had tried100k now. Oh well too late. Bent your border line insulting Xray customers. Might want to back off a little.
For helping out with setups ?

I have 15-20 people every single day on messenger, email, forums and through Facebook I help with setups.

I discuss the same exact issues over and over again……and if I where to have lengthy discussions on the exact same issues 20 times a day I would have to quit my day job
So I need to cut through and just get the info passed on.
This will also make it easier to find info later on instead of having it spread out over 50 pages of endless back and forth discussions.

But people are free to try out my suggestions or not.

And you're free to just ignore my posts or even block me……I can take it

The results and advice I'm passing on is from team members responsible for developing the very parts you're buying……and believe me…..between us we have tried every combination possible to find the best results

Bent