R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 05:23 PM
RcHammer
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PutAwayWet
Well, I don't think anything is getting dropped or changed up just yet. We're only two races into the season. Hardly enough to validate a trend. There is a LOT to like about our Stock 1/12th formula. It may just need a little time to catch on. It is an absolute joy at the hangar. And while the current CC track may not reward it as much as others, that too will change soon enough.
Originally Posted by oldrcr
Hi JayBee,

I just ran them at the Big Chill up in Canada, and used one set the whole weekend, and there still is enough to run some more. Let me know if you need a set, I have extra. We can trade for some of you'r Blue's as I can use those in Mod.

-Alex
:-)
Originally Posted by Lence
Being new to on-road, i can say that we are just having a blast running 1/12th spec. I love the spec tires as well, and should make the two races in November and as many races as we can.

If the club wanted to move from 17.5 to 13.5 I'd be on-board as well. I just want to see 1/12th spec grow, as in my view it is the best of the classes.

Has anyone ran the spec tires in 1/12th mod?

In TC there is just one tire for both SPEC and MOD, could that work in 1/12th, or do the SPEC tires just not work with the extra speed and power?
Originally Posted by AlexPate

Can I vote for 2s 21.5?