R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - For sale/trade thread
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 11:36 AM
UnderDaHill
Regional Moderator

Default For sale/trade thread

Figured we could use this thread since I didn't see one already in our forum.

What I have for sale:

I have a Peak vantage 8x1 hand wound armature from team br00d. It's seen about 8 runs in my 1/12th 4-cell touring car. I've skimmed it once. I will not likely need it for off-road even if I do run electric.
..............$25

Surge 6-cell packs. I have 3 packs that have less than 25 runs on them in the 1.165 to 1.175 range. They are good packs but I will not need them this summer and will get new packs next fall.
...............$20 each

I'll be keeping my 1.18+ packs until I decide if I'll be running electric or nitro this summer. But if I run nitro they will be up for grabs for
...............$30 each.

Scales... I have about 6 sets of 4 digital scales left and don't plan to order any more until next fall. All are new in package.
...............$80 shipped of $70 if you get them from me at the track
...............$35 if you want just 2

LRP Pulsar Competition charger. Still have the box and manual and spare fuse. I'll just snag a duratrax or the new Advantage charger if somebody wants to buy this one. Those both have temp monitored peak detection.
...............$90

Xray T1M 1/12th touring car. I'm not in a hurry to sell this but if somebody really wants it I am open to selling it now and just snagging another one next fall. It's about 3 weeks old and still looks and runs like new. I think I've run about 10 packs through it. It comes with original box, spare parts, body, and a set of foams (that work very well on our carpet track) and a set of rubber tires (that don't work so well on carpet ). Rolling chassis only.
...............$210

Misc. 4 cell packs (non-surge) that I am getting from Doug Gaut with the RC12L4 that I picked up from him. I'll have them with me next Wednesday and I don't know there numbers or condition. Just stop by my pits on Wednesday and make an offer if you want them.
................$??

If I end up running Nitro this summer I will have a garbage bag full of 1/10th off-road truck tires up for grabs. I'd guess at 20+ sets of various compounds, tread patterns, and conditions. Some are new and there are some new/unused rims in the bag too.
................$??

There...now that should give me some budget breathing room.