R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Thoughts on shipping etiquette!
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 05:44 AM
racerfreedxxxs
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Thoughts on shipping etiquette!

I have bought from several people here on rctech the last several months. I have been generally pleased with the deals. My last deal i thought was kinda shady. Figured i would run it passed everyone to see if we are on the same page or if im over reacting a bit.

I bought a used 1/8 nitro buggy, complete roller with some spares. There was a pic in the add with buggy, body off, and spares lined up, extras bagged up ect. When I got the buggy the front and rear diff/suspension sections, shocks, radio tray was taken apart to fit the chassis and parts into a smaller box than would be needed to ship the buggy complete.

At first i was pissed, then calmed myself down because I really bought the buggy as a parts buggy. So eventually id be stripping it anyway. But then i thought what if that wasnt the case? What if the buyer wanted the buggy complete? I dont know, just seemed kinda like a dick move to me. If i sell a ride, and post pics of the deal. When the box is opened the item is going to be as you seen it and decided to purchase.

Just curious on your guys thoughts. Didnt name names, or specific car bought. I msged the seller that i was not pleased, and that he was lucky i purchased the buggy for parts. His response was hes shipped like that several times and never had a complaint.