Views:	589
Size:	233.2 KB
ID:	1323118

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0585.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	272.0 KB
ID:	1323119

I Have a Brushless edition Erevo for sale, Im selling because i have 2 of them and dont need 2 anymore. it pains me to sell it but i figure somebody else can enjoy this super nice ride. All of the plastics are in excellent shape, Absolutely nothing wrong with it, adult owned. It comes with stock E-revo wheels and a set of sweeps, both sets at 90% tread. Its equipped with a Castle Mamba Max Pro esc, Capable of 6s lipo. The motor is a Castle 2400KV brushless motor, capable of 5s lipo. The esc and motor combo have hardly been used. they are vitually mint and will show off if you want to see it. It also comes with 2 pairs of Lipo batteries, 2 Bias 5000mah 40c and 2 reaction 5000mah 20c. both pairs of batteries are in great shape, lightly used and less than a year old, they propel this car to speeds up to and not limited to 65mph. It comes with a extra pair of a-arms, drive axles and pillow ball boot rebuild kit. It also comes with a pair of locked differentials for insane off roading or straight line drags/ speed runs. its currently equipped with gear differentials to be able to handle off road racing. The revo is also equipped with a sway bar kit for increased cornering ability. last but not least it also has a proline high downforce rear wing. The only thing that this revo does not come with are the "on road" wheels that are on it right now. Come see this thing rip. I know what i have, i know what they are worth, i know what all of the extras i have are worth. this is a more than fair price for this posting. Im a motivated seller and can use the money but i wont let it go for any low ball offers. I still love this revo Thanks for looking! Asking 450$ obo. Will only do trades with newer models that still have parts support. Im interested in a traxxas Xo1 and mugen mbx7's. If you are just starting in the hobby and have no tools i can provide a starter kit if you want. Call or text 518-429-5025.

Last edited by David Bump; 10-15-2015 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Price reduction!