R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 11:56 AM
Darkseid
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by vtl1180ny
I don't understand why the heck you'd sell the car you are currently using without having the replacement in your hand or at least sitting on the shelf in a store waiting for you to get it....

Losi is under no obligation to give us anything or even produce a new car... Be happy that they are and they aren't following every other company out there...

I really want to get the New Nomadio, or even the Spektrum for my 3PK... Should I be pissed because the airtronics guys have them already???
Actually, I sold my car at the end of last year, right about when I pre-ordered, and because I don't do much carpet racing during the winter I figured I was set. When I saw the mid Jan. release, I certainly didn't think I wouldn't have it by March.

As for the Specktrum example, I would say no we(I also own a 3PK) shouldn't be mad that we don't have it yet. But thats a different siutation, the 3PK version isn't 2 months overdue.

But you do have an excellent point. They don't have any obligation to produce the car at all. Guess I can't argue with that logic...even though its not exactly what a company would want to put on their ad poster.

None the less...point taken.