R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2015 ROAR On Road Nito Super Regionals Region 1&2
Old 09-09-2015, 11:19 PM
tbaffer
Tech Addict

The GT rules do not mention the use of INS boxes.
Signup is being done now and will continue through Sunday. The fee is $50 which includes a free T Shirt. No one day price.
Friday is open practice.
Saturday is open practice until 10AM. At that time controlled practice will start with each class having a prescribed time on the track.
12 noon - qualifying starts with 3 rounds and open practice in between rounds depending upon number of entries.
Sunday is open practice until 9:50AM. Last qualifier starts at 10AM
12 Noon - mains start with lower mains first. There are 2 bump ups for each main to get to the A. People who qualified low in their group will race first so please be ready
A Mains are 45 minutes
B mains are 20 minutes
C mains are 15 minutes
D and below are 10 minutes
All A Mains have trophies and plaques for 1 through 10
All other mains have plaques for 1 through 3.
3 TQ trophies

ROAR IS MANDATORY. PLEASE HAVE YOUR CARD READY TO PROVE MEMBERSHIP. Applications will be available at the track.

We will have a tech station set up.
All times are dependent upon the number of entries and the weather. Any changes will be made by the race organizers.

I suggest that you fill out the form before you arrive at the track. You may pay by cash, paypal or credit card. You can email me the form and I will put you in the computer. The form also has a T Shirt size listed. First come first served on the T Shirts.

My email is [email protected]. My paypal is the same.
Race fee is $50 with additional class at $15 each. Race form attached.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	floyd flyer 2015.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	1316569