R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Eastern States Challenge...Family Hobbies Raceway Vineland, NJ
Old 09-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Judge Judy
Tech Adept

Great time all weekend! Thanks to everyone who came out! There was some really close racing both days. I'll have my highlights up soon. Until then here are a couple that stand out in my mind tonight:

Lance had 15 laps......for several minutes anyway. Next time!

Jeff enjoyed racing under the lights for the first time.

John Bivona in a good mood even after transponder issues.

Great to see George as always. Oh yeah, good runs yesterday George.

Anthony, you're the best! Thanks for all your help all weekend. Sprayer in one hand, hose or blower in the other. Nice runs also!

Tracy.... thank you so much for the help! I needed an award coordinator... you're hired! Thanks for picking up the pieces I forget to do, and giving up today to help again! Awards never went smoother! Thanks Bob also!

Also thanks to the prize patrol: Brandon, Zach, and Caruso for making handing out prizes so much fun!

And who knew? Frank stops by to hang out for a bit and wins the 50/50 AGAIN! Right place, right time. Congrats!

Thanks to Chuck for selling the 50/50 tickets and he didn't use the whole roll!

Met some more new racers and had a lot of fun.

Good to have Josh back after 15 years and BOB Steelman who hasn't been to our big race since 1991 or something?

Sorry you couldn't find a room Stephen. Would have been great to see you in E-buggy.

Anyway, good job by everyone.

Thanks all!

Linda