R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Race Opt MTS T2/T3
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 06:26 PM
DischargeRC
Tech Initiate

Good Evening,

Website is up and running for all of your MTS and RGT needs. Parts being added daily. If we do not have it in stock, please send email and I will advise when it is coming in. Website address is listed in signature.

Thank you,

Discharge RC
Originally Posted by DischargeRC
Good Evening All!

We are Happy to Announce that Discharge RC is the U.S. Distributor for the Race-Opt, MTS T-Squared and FF Car! My First Load of Inventory has already been sold. I have more Kits on order and expect them in the next couple of weeks. Our Website is under construction but should be complete in the next few weeks. We will stock all of the parts for these cars as well as the RGT Car.

You can Pre-Order your kits directly by emailing me at [email protected]. The Current Kit Cost is $300.00 plus shipping.

The Car comes complete with all 3 Anti-Twist Bar sets, as well as the 2.5mm Graphite Anti-Twist Rear upper deck. It comes standard with the Spring Steel front outdrives, Aluminum Fan Mount, Aluminum Bell Cranks, All Toe inserts, 3mm pin CVD's and Much more. This car is loaded with options parts that are usually in addition to other kits. This Car is the Real Deal!!

Thank you!!

Discharge RC