R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated SC5M Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 09:20 PM
1/4milecrazy
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mxturd
Yeah I've built a few, starting with a jrx-t (back in the 80's), and this year I've built 2 teknos, and my 22sct 2.0, so yeah I had some expectations that if the manual said a certain bag the part would be there. Sorry for the bitching and hope this is a great kit when I get to run it. Got my parts ordered from amain that werent in the kit, so I guess all is good, and to be honest it really would not be that bad if I didn't have to drive over 50 miles to the nearest hobby shop,,so I guess that missing a 2.5 x 8mm screw is not that big of a deal, it's the process to get it. I do not have a seperate bag for shock stand offs,,I just figured it would be in with the other shock stuff.
50 miles is kind of far, and I can honestly say I probably dont have a spare 2.5x8mm screw in my pit box even though I own 3 Associated 5 chassis cars. The bag had the lower shocks screws in it, the stand offs and the lock nuts for the upper shock mounts. IIRC it was in the big shock bag, but no other parts in it.