R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What is new at KT Hobbies
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2002, 08:58 PM
Kraig
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Proudwinner, almost everything is in stock. I just saw your post because I got new coke bottles to look through.

Just wanted to take a little bit of time and thank everyone again for making the painting contest so exciting!

While I am at it we have added a couple of things and here they are.

1. You like those cross 15 spoke wheels so much we added them to our line up. They are in the sedan wheels and they look really nice. They don't seem to flex a lot but enough so that it doesn't break.

2. Those wheels look really good when they are mounted up on some CS27's and CS32's. Yes we have the pre-mounted version of these tires.

3. If you noticed there is a section on there for TC3 parts. They should be in any day now and I will be updating that page shortly.

4. For those of you that are interested the Holden we have a limited quantity coming in. No they are not on the website yet but they will be tomorrow sometime. We will also be getting in the falcon as well.

We will have some other stuff up soon. I am just waiting for it to arrive. I would hate to spill the beans too soon.