Thread: Nitro pro fuel
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 02:32 PM
YANMAN
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NCG
Hi,

I think that the 2015 Pro Fuel formula is the same fuel that RB new 2014 formula. A local dealer told me that pro fuel bought the RB Fuel, as you may know RB is living a insolvency situation.

I am using RB 2014 Fuel with no problem and I like it, nevertheless when I finish it I Will try the nitrolux energy fuel.

Best Regards
I think you have your fuel company's messed up. Nitro Pro is what we are talking about. Nitro Pro is made in the USA.

I have been testing the fuel and I really like it. I ordered 3 gallons and have been letting fellow races try a quart at a time. So far I have 4 guys and we are going in on a 10 case order. We are all coming from VP Powermaster. Each new quart of Nitro Pro is consistent from bottle to bottle, throttle response is very crisp and I was able to lean my needles an hour or 2 with the switch. The fuel has built in after run oil so when you are done you don't have to do anything else. I pulled my engine back plate off just to see and there is a very nice coat of oil all over everything. Jim is a great guy and makes really good fuel.

http://www.rcaddictionproducts.com/i...tegory&path=25