R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho VoneR Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2002, 07:08 PM
HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Tech Master

Originally posted by kevink2

Besides the V-One R, what else are you bringing? Hot Rod's in Saugus is fun for 1/10 gas, electric, and 1/12 electric. 1/8th gas is fun at KZ in Sun Valley, Crystal Park in Compton, and Revelation in Montclair, not to mention 1/10 gas/electric also at Revelation. So. Cal in Huntington Beach is the place for 1/10 electric sedan and pan car (Sat. nite!). A few hobby shops sponsor fun races also (Ultimate, Hobbies Unlimited). You've also got the Tamiya only track in Mission Viejo. I think north Orange County/East San Gabriel Valley would be the most central location for the easiest access (near Speedtech!) to most of our tracks. It's about 1/2 hour from downtown L.A. and within an 1 1/2 hr. at most to everything. Most places race Sunday. Oh yeah, I'd consider Elite Hobbies in Covina, Pegasus in Montclair, Speedtech in Walnut, and Ultimate in Orange, to be our best hobby shops for on-road stuff.
Oh I forgot I am also bringing my Serpent Impact
I do not currently own a electric car, so I would say nitro friendly tracks would be a must

Oh yea is there a way I could hook up with some of you people down there so I could put faces to names