R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - nsr250repsol = BAD Seller
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 07:38 PM
nsr250repsol
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I reread Steve's compalint to PayPal and he claims that all tree CVD's were new. I guess that's a big fat LIE!!!

You are looseing credibility here bud and only making yourself look even worse. I believe lieing like that is Frawd all in it's own...

Read for your seves:

PayPal Case ID:
PP-068-954-929
Reason for Dispute:
Not as Described
Buyer's Comments:
I paid US$21 (shipping included in that price) to this seller for three NEW constant velocity drives (CVD's) that fit the Associated RC10B4 electric remote control off-road buggy, but only two CVD's actually arrived. This seller has been uncooperative and now claims that I am trying to cheet him. I have requested a full refund but the seller insists that I first return the items. As I paid the seller in full and in advance prior to his shipping, I believe that it is fair for me to expect a full refund in advance of returning the goods. Seller refuses to cooperate. As an alternative, I have suggested that sine two of the three items were delivered, that I would accept a refund equal to one third of the purchase price. This amounts to US$7.00. Seller is uncooperative. I believe that I have been intentionally defrauded and that the seller knowingly shipped only two of the three items I paid for.
Date of Complaint:
Feb. 24, 2005

Last edited by nsr250repsol; 02-25-2005 at 07:44 PM.