R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Brand new HobbyWing 150a ESC and new Hacker 1750kv motor.
Old 07-27-2015, 06:24 AM
TIME MACHINE
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Thumbs up Brand new HobbyWing 150a ESC and new Hacker 1750kv motor.

Up for sale is a motor/ESC combo that I had planned on installing into one of my 1/8 vehicles for some insane power. I only got to the mockup stage, but never finished the project.

The ESC is a sensorless EZRun HobbyWing 150 amp unit that has 950 amp peak. It is a beast of a unit that is primarily for 1/5 scale stuff. I bought it brand new and was going to use it in my truck for some insane speed runs, but I have way too many other projects.

Here is a pic with a quarter for a size reference. It's a beast!

The motor is a brand new Hacker Skalar 1750kv. It has never had leads soldered to it, and is brand new (other than one minor scratch that I put on it while seeing how it was going to fit in my truck). The scratch is very minor and may not be noticeable, but I mention it because I'm really picky.

Here is the pic with a 540 motor for a size reference (Reaktor motor not included):

This combo would be crazy in something 1/8 scale. Price reduced again -$140 shipped.

Last edited by TIME MACHINE; 09-09-2015 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Price reduced