R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi offroad sellout
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 09:12 PM
Keith Billanti
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Losi offroad sellout

So= it was coming and today is the day. Unemployment status forces my hand and this is the Losi Offroad Sell out Palooza. Pics will come tomorrow.

For now, I have pics of the 8ight added. The 22-4 will follow soon. 22 Buggy is sold. You can assume the 22 and 22-4 are in similar condition to the 8ight as I take great care of my gear..

Applicable shipping will be added to each price.

Losi 8ight 3.0. Okay= its actually a 2.9. This started life as a 2.0 and was more or less completely converted to 3.0. The only thing that is not 3.0 at this point is the shocks and towers. This week= the car got a full compliment of plastic (arms, casters, spindles, rear hubs), 3.0 Hinge pins, king pins, +1mm Hexes, Axles.. and TLR covered wheel nuts. a COMPLETE refresh. Last month it was the new style chassis components. Honestly, I should have bought a kit. I also have a new clear body and doubles of all new plastic parts. Several trays worth of parts. A NIP set of AKA something or others, a one race day old set of Grid Irons. That is $120 in tires alone. Additionally, I have about 10 sets of very good condition tires.

Roller Price with all tires and parts: $550-- seems steep, but not kidding- car has a wonderful compliment of parts and tires.

Can include a Trackstar 150A esc,Programming card, Savox Servo, Lipo, and Tekin 1900kv motor for an additional $150.
Car is clean and ready for delivery. I can paint the body in your colors if the whole package is taken.

Pic from a moth ago with old plastic. This body comes with it as well as a clear one.

**edit again. I'm sitting here and it dawned on me.. why cant I just take pics now? Lol.

Some body off shots

The bottom of the chassis has some scratches. Car was driven maybe 10 packs on this chassis. The new plastic was only driven on the lawn. Was supposed to make its debut tomorrow.

This is MOST of the tires. The ones I take with me to the track are nicer. These are all super useable. Those impacts are NIP! The grid irons on the car have about 10 packs on them and look new.

Parts department

-------------------------------

Last edited by Keith Billanti; 09-12-2015 at 09:24 AM.