R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 7th Annual Timezone Grand Prix July 16th-19th 2015
Old 07-21-2015, 11:25 AM
T-Hawk
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Thanks to Everyone!

WOW! What a fantastic four days of fun! The St. Cyr's and the Rose City Scale Racers would like to thank all of you for making this one of the most memorable races to date. A big thank you goes out to all our sponsors; RC America, ProLevel RC, Hudy, Sweep, Byrons, Max Power America, XRAY, Kody Knutson Hobbies, IGT8.com, VBC Racing and Novak, for all the great giveaways we had for the weekend. Great job to Kenny Crouse for winning the C-Main in GT8, to take home the brand new GT motor from Max Power America!
I can't thank all the electric sedan racers enough for working with us through our dilemma It won't happen again! A tremendous thank you to Melissa Newbury and my family that have been my rock solid support through this whole race, they were always there to back me, love you guys! Thanks to the Trackside Grill for keeping our bellies full all weekend.
Scotty Ernst, I can see why you are the best! Calm, cool and collected. You took a great deal of weight off my shoulders. The race program hummed right along all three days of qualifying and racing. We hope you make a return and possible get Charlie to come also.
Congrats to all the winners! It is great to have some of the big names in the sport returning or coming for their first time to this little backyard track in Battle Ground, Washington. The field is getting tougher and stronger and it's looking like next year could be mind blowing!

We will be adding a second tent next year, with monitors hopefully, to accommodate over 80 racers total, so that means the Canucks can pack lighter Also looks like there might be a poker tourney on Friday night now. There is 6 poker tables that are used for the dinner on Saturday, if we can get people to help put them together Friday, let's put them to good use!

I suck at race reports so I'll leave that to Thomas Tran with 2wdMod.com Thanks Thomas for all your help!

Again, thank you to everyone and mark your calendar down for The 8th Annual Timezone Grand Prix! July 14th-17th 2016!

Last edited by T-Hawk; 07-21-2015 at 11:40 AM.