R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - nsr250repsol = BAD Seller
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 07:02 PM
nsr250repsol
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Here is PM traffic for all interested in the subject.

Re: NIP RC10B4 CVD's $20 shipped

You aren't a store and you cannot assume to do business that way.

I paid you in advance and in full BEFORE you shipped so you can refund my money in advance and in full BEFORE I return the CVD's.

I paid you US$21 for three CVD's and only received two, and as compensation for the missing CVD I will accept a refund in the amount of US$7.00

quote:

nsr250repsol wrote on Today 12:40 PM:
Well I guess this is going nowhere because I said I would refund your money once the CVD's were returned just like at any other store you go to.
Josh
quote:

SteveM wrote on Today 05:38 PM:
I will gladly accept a full refund at which point I will return your parts.

quote:

nsr250repsol wrote on Today 12:29 PM:
Read my last message from yesterday at 11:03PM there is where i offered you a refund.
Josh
SteveM wrote on Today 11:37 AM:
You have email at [email protected] with pictures. No weight on postage and the home made envelope does not appear to have been tampered with.

Steve

nsr250repsol wrote on Yesterday 11:03 PM:
What about the seems where it was taped together? Is it possible that one of those seems came undone some how? Do you mind sending a digital photo of the package for me? Like I said before the extra "free" used CVD was packaged with the NIP cvds you recived. I'm willing to work with you to figure out why it was not in the package when you opened it. Is there a weight listed on the postage sticker? I would presume since that one cvd was about 1/3rd of the total weight of the package, if it were not in the package when it was mailed to postage would be a notticable amount less. You can check it through your local post office or here: http://www.usps.com/tools/calculate...alculatepostage
If there is any thing I can do to help please let me know. It is porbibly best to have the tottal package weighed at your Post office since their scales are accurate and have a calibration requirement. Let me now what you come up with. I do not have any CVD's here to weigh and check myself or I would deffinatly do so. If you want to send them back to me for a refund your also welcome to do so as well.
Josh

SteveM wrote on Today 03:31 AM:
The package was a piece of a yellow envelope that had clear tape on two edges. It didn't look opened or otherwise damaged. Postage was $0.85 and there was only the package with the two unbuilt CVD's inside. The envelope wasn't a 'real' envelope but a cut down piece of some larger one.

nsr250repsol wrote on Today 08:42 PM:
It was in the package when it shipped though I'm 100% positive on this as I was the one who packed it. Was the pakaged ripped or damaged in any way?
Josh
SteveM wrote on Yesterday 10:08 PM:
Josh - the pair of B4 CVD's arrived in the mail today but that extra one you were including for free is missing.

NIP RC10B4 CVD's $20 shipped
Hey guys just like the title says. PayPal Ok but you pay the fees ( $0.60).
Josh

P.S. I also found a single used CVD and will add that in for free if you want it.

nsr250repsol wrote on 02-16-2005 09:33 AM:
Steve thanks a lot. I get those sent out to you later today. I'll leave trader feedback on you as well.
Thanks,
Josh
SteveM wrote on Today 01:08 PM:
I located your PayPal info in a previous PM and I have just sent you US$21 for the Associated CVD's. I will also gladly take the extra third CVD.

Thanks.......Steve

nsr250repsol wrote on Yesterday 10:24 PM:
$20 shipped to you.
SteveM wrote on Today 02:48 AM:
I'm still interested. What was the final price?

nsr250repsol wrote on Today 09:16 PM:
Hey steve did you want these or not? If not I'm going to list them on ebay in a few min.
Thanks,
Josh
SteveM wrote on 02-14-2005 11:21 AM:
Josh - will you ship these CVD's to me in Canada for your price?

Steve