R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - nsr250repsol = BAD Seller
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 06:52 PM
nsr250repsol
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey Steve,
Since you want to go ahead here. That's fine with me. I gave you the option to settle this as I am far from a scamer. I stated to take the package and the NIP pair of CVD's and have them wighed with the packaging I sent them to you in at you local post office. Then you can take that wieght and input it in the USPS website claculate shipping page (I sent you the link). If you do that you will see the postage will be less than I paid as there were 3 CVD's in the package I sent to you. Just to be sure you can then divide the shipping wight by 3 and ad the sum of that number to the wieght of the NIP CVDs you got and the packaging and input that weight in the USPS site and you should come out with the same shipping fee as I paid. I then went on to offer you a full refund if you sent what you recieved back to me. I oly said it seemed like you were trying to pull a scame on me because you refused to do as stated above, and I know 110% that the FREE used CVD was in the package when it was turned in to my PO for delivery. I have never had any other problems like this with any other buyers of any customers I have delt with in my business. My offer for your full refund apon return of the CVD's stands. If your not happy with that I'm sorry but that is the way it has to be. Really man for what reason would I have not to send you a singe used CVD for I car I do not even own any more????

Thanks BTW for the slander. I guess I should not have given you such good feedback then if you were only going to try to scam some money out of me for Items sent to you after I left you good feedback. At least that's how it seems to me.