R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - nsr250repsol = BAD Seller
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 05:28 PM
SteveM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 165 (100%+)
Thumbs down nsr250repsol = BAD Seller

nsr250repsol = BAD Seller!!!!!

I paid Josh Hulbert (aka: nsr250repsol) US$21 for three new Associated B4 CVD's that he advertised here on the RCTech.net forums. You can see in his original picture at the beginning of this thread that there are two new unassembled CVD's in the bag and a third that was built. Josh's offer was all three for US$21 shipped which I paid.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=63116

What arrived in the mail yesterday was a home made envelope that was taped together and contained only the two CVD's in the sealed plastic bag. When I asked about the missing CVD, Josh accused me of trying to scam him. I was shocked and upset with his accusation. I cannot believe that he was so cheap as to cut a larger envelope and tape what was left to form a smaller one. This is not how you ship items through the mail.

When I asked for a refund he refused insisting that I first return all the items. Not wanting to be left without the items or my money I then offered to keep the two CVD's but asked for a refund of US$7.00. Josh only delivered two of the three CVD's and since I paid US$21 for three, I felt that a refund of US$7.00 was fair. Again he refused.

Josh claims to run a small business from his home and if this is how he treats customers then hopefully he'll soon run out of people to cheat. Mr. Hulbert, you are a cheat and a liar and a discredit to the hobby and these forums.

http://photos.yahoo.com/[email protected]

I have posted pictures that you can access from the link above of what arrived in the mail as well as a copy of Josh's original image that he used to advertise these items. Have a look at the pictures and judge for yourselves. Buyer beware of Josh Hulbert.

SteveM

Last edited by SteveM; 02-26-2005 at 08:19 AM.