R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Sworkz s350 Evo2 for sale
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 09:53 PM
Jeff773
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Sworkz s350 Evo2 for sale

hi i have a sworkz evo 2 for sale. it started off as a bk1 evo but has been upgraded to the evo 2. it has between 3-4 gallons on it and is still in amazing condition. it has a few upgrades such as a titanium screw kit(still some steel screws in high stress areas), aluminum receiver and battery cover as well as the throttle linkage support, hub weights, and probably a few other small things I am forgetting. the kit comes with a massive parts lot that will last you forever. there is all kinds of plastic pieces such as arms, hubs, camber links, steering links, and lots of pills and spacers etc. the kit will come with a few things not pictured such as some springs and other various small parts. the kit is a roller and no electronics or an engine will be included. im asking $500 shipped for everything in the description and pictures. only trades would be for a HB D413, HB D8T TTE, HB D815. for any further questions just pm me. some of the pictures file sizes are to large to upload so for more pics just pm me your email and ill send them. thanks