R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray X1 - Formula One Car
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 01:03 AM
xrayracer1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by luda
I know all manufacturers have issues however I am posting my disgust at Xray and HEI for the poor treatment of a customer. My new kit came with the wrong shock bladder and after months and months I still cannot get a replacement part from either Xray or Xray's distributor HEI in Australia. I bought this as a full retail kit but the support experience has been terrible.

I'm not sure what I have to do to actually get what I paid for but clearly my strategy of being nice and giving them time is not working. This is what you get for trying to support local. Had I bought this from rcmart or a Us online shop I am sure I would have received a better customer service experience.
As a fellow aussie i can agree that HEI sucks big time. I bet when you ask about the part, their reply is: "It will be in the next shipment in about 2 weeks...." Am i right?
I have given up on HEI, i always buy my parts from RCMART, and i refuse to give HEI the satisfaction of my money. I remember when i needed parts for my old T3 for a major race event I kept being told that the parts were "2 weks away...". After 3 months of waiting i phones them up and tore them a new one and told them to go shove it.