R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2005 Canadian Asphalt Invitational
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 07:04 PM
jjmudd
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default 2005 Canadian Asphalt Invitational

There has already been a number of people asking about this race, so i am opening up this thread to keep people informed. The date for this race is tentatively August 19 -21, 2005 but I am waiting to hear back from, AE, Losi, Kyosho and X-Ray to see if those dates work for their team drivers and if they will be able to send some Top-Guns out this year!!

As soon as I have confirmation from at least one team I will open the website for pre-registration. There will be two sections to indicate who has registered for the race...a payed list and a non-payed list. The people who pay up front will be guaranteed a spot for the race and for the others, they can see their name on the site but come race time it will be first come first served for any remaining spots...if there will be any...and I doubt there will as details of the race are released!!!

The classes are the same as last year, 1/8 gas open, 1/10 gas .12 open T.C., 1/10 T.C. Electric mod and 19 turn.

As more details come to light I will post them here and on the website, when it is open.

Yours truly,

John Hughes