R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - YOKOMO Touring Car BD-7
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 01:34 PM
CristianTabush
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Back to what feels the most like home...

In the past year that I went for some soul (car) searching, (ha!) I notice there is not as many factory team settings available through places like Petit RC. I could not find a set-up with REEDY Tires, so I leave you with mine. Nothing revolutionary, part of what I love about this car is its simplicity, but I guess this car is all about the details.

I put my Yoke on the asphalt at Gulcoast this past weekend and it was a great experience. For the first time in a long time, I feel like I ran to my fullest potential on asphalt once again (let's not mention carpet).

These were the settings I used for the weekend on the way to a second place finish and fastest overall laps of the weekend. A little more practice on asphalt and I think the win could have been in the cards.

The settings include the ESC settings as well, scroll down for the Chassis. Shameless plug now: Our new definitive springs were awesome on the asphalt. I used Pink Springs all around after having tested HPI Silver, Ride Red and Silver, as well as Yokomo Pink and Blue, I settled on ours, which was a very pleasant and rewarding experience that they were the best. On carpet, I have been running our blues over the Yokomo Blue/Pink Blue/blue combo I was using before. A little more stability, keeping steering and overheating tires less.

Anyways, here is the set-ups:

https://reflexracing.3dcartstores.co...ter_Tabush.pdf