R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Electric Touring / On-Road RC
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 01:23 AM
Mighty nokkey
Tech Apprentice

Default June 27. Nasa mighty gripper cup important.

Hi my friends,
Due to lils hobby center all sold out of tamiya tires,
I'd make a emergency treatment rule for who was not able to have the tamiya tires.

4WD and FF class car rules will change for below please accept this, to have more friends on that day. But i still keep and care person who prepare tamiya tires ahead for this race event. Those player are my priority this time, of course.

4WD class and FF class tires: any tamiya on road rubber tire and tamiya wheel can be use. tire inserts are full open. then sweep 36E tire can be use with combination of tamiya wheels or sweep wheels. For sweep tire also insert is open.

taka will test and compare this sweep tire june 24. then if take could see there is advantage for sweep more then taka's tamiya tire, organizer might limit to use traction compound brand for sweep.
Such case the traction compound will be supply from organizer for sweep tire users.

"attention Only sweep 36E or 36 can use."

Im going to bring brand new mounted sweep 36E 7 cars set, and not mounted 36E 3 cars set. Please let me know If you need. Only one set for one racer i can sell.

The sweep tires for one car set price.
Premounted 1300PHP (7sets)
tire rubber only is 950PHP (3sets)

I believe that regular TAC racers have tamiya tires already.
I wish TAC racer can help our friend who has no tamiya tire this moment.

Taka will open JP race way from jun 24 to 26 three day. If you are looking for your practice yes you can 24-26.

see you