R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LOSI XXX-S, Tips and Tricks, Open Mod, etc
Old 05-26-2015, 01:57 PM
bigfatslob
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jhwnissan
For those still in here, I'm starting to consider not offering belts anymore. Demand has fallen to the point where I still have stock just sitting. As such, I've decided to do a Memorial week sale/GROUP BUY to blow out some of my old stock and get things rolling.

Price will be 20 bucks shipped per belt in the USA. Buy more than 4 and I'll give them to you for 18 each. Sale will run for 1 week and you should have belts in 2 weeks or so. Want in? Email at [email protected] or reply here. It's wonderful to see people still learning new ideas and tweaks with this chassis, but it seems more and more people are just junking them. Let's keep this thing alive!

(Please keep in mind that this is a belt that does require modification even if you use the stock tensioner. It has been noted that some do not require mods if they have smaller diff pulleys. Ask if you have questions... these things last forever.)
I know Josh, its thoughs damn Bulgarian belts, I'm guilty of buying them also, some I got on a no reserve bid for only a dollar, looks like even they are having a hard time moving them. TOO many people copied you into the aftermarket XXXS belt market, now someone should offer a new aftermarket XXXS in order to utilize the belts