R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 05:55 AM
rc_speed
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RAZORGTO
hi guys, not to sure if im ding this right, i have reventon pro 1.1. i finally got it in blinky mode, upgrade firmware,software everything i can, (I think) lol

no volt protection = done
software stock0 V21
lcd program card software V2.7

so looking at all the videos out there of blinky mode, mine blinks twice then pauses and twice, and on on on................anyways i can race in my calss because of it. does anyone knoe how to fix this cause its been a a week of emails with speed passion and ive gotton no where the moter is speed passion 3.0. all this stuff is brand new.

thx raz
Mine does the same thing and I went through the same research. I never got an answer. From what I could find, the ESC is using the single blink to mean low voltage (or something like that). Therefore, they use the double blink for 0 timing. I have never had a problem with tech inspections with this.
If your track only will allow it if it single blinks, then there are a lot of speed controls that can not be run. For instance, I've had esc's that didn't have any options to change the timing and they didn't flash at all.
If you find a solution to this, please post it here. However, I think this is how the programming is designed.

sincerley,
tim