R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HAWAII Pavement Pounders
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 03:24 PM
KPRacer
Tech Initiate

Default HAWAII Pavement Pounders

Hey All. Thought I'd start this thread dedicated to the pavement racers and parking lot bashers. Monster trucks, drifters, ovals, road cars, sprints, or what ever are more than welcome here. The other Hawaii thread seems to be more for off-roaders and chatters. I hope this thread can be for technical tips, reviews, and the latest in pavement fun whether racing or playing.

To start things off...

This past road race was fun and fast. There was some good battles in all of the mains. Im2lazy had the quickest lap time but just couldn't keep it together in the mains. Was great to see Buggymaster back out there. Although he didn't take the top honors, his car and driving looked the best out there. Looks like Justin is back in form as he gave the usual top dogs a run. Some of the newer guys are really stepping up and racing is getting challenging...and fun. One more race before our championship so hope you guys can make it. Hope you parking lot guys can come out and check it out.

I hear that the Navy Exchange is becoming a great place to be. Kakaako Park is nice and quiet so great for testing and breaking in motors. Not sure what's going on at Costco. Anybody out there can fill in the info.