R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team CRC Xti 1/12th Scale!!
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 06:07 PM
valk
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

not really anything to add to the conversation, just adding my face to the thread. been running my altered ego/wc for a couple weeks now and im very happy with how consistant it has been in 13.5. i used to have to pitch the brakes on my other cars to get them to turn in as aggressively as this one does. totaly different setup than im used to, but i like it.
im pretty sure some of that has to do with the new spec tires too. blake was mentioning that they were better in a lot of situations than the traditional compounds we're all used to when traction comes up. I think blake was running black/greylow last night and for the first time in many many months i was able to match his pace, though with the spec lilacs. people say they fall off but i dont think ive had a car more consistant and easier to drive fast for 8 minutes EVER.
excited to get a second one for modified, and i might run wgt next wcics season.

only aftermarket stuff i added was aluminum crossbrace mounts, slapmaster thrust bearing and the shock extender which just makes droop adjustment stupidly easy.. everyone should buy that lol.