R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FSEARA 2015-2016 new season proposals
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 11:13 PM
thisguy2849
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I've been reading through the thread and I've seen several good ideas and some points that get brought up every year by certain people that make no sense but yet we still do them as a series.
1) The idea if each track providing a dedicated tech guy to ease the burdon on the series director is a great idea. A non bias by the rules guy like Tony Munno was would be great.
2) The line "we are a roar sanctioned series so we run roar classes and rules" to be frank and blunt is udder crap anymore. If that was the case EVERY TRACK AND RACER would be a roar member and they aren't let's face it.
3) The roar vta vs usvta is ridiculous. EVERT guy than runs roar rules for this changes over to usvta rules to run the birds and it should be a great class for entry level guts to get started in with an older car that can be competitive since the motors are pretty equal under usvta lines but when said new guy has to race "sponsored" guy that gets top notch stuff it scares them away. Not many guys travel and race week in and week out (when I was racing still) at random clubs and tracks all over the country like I have and our series is the only one that runs roar vta.

I know being a guy that doesn't race the full series most people will ignore what I'm saying but I had a good week so I had .02 cents to spare