R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FSEARA 2015-2016 new season proposals
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 01:23 PM
GMartinez
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Robertcooper88;13997761]I agree the schedule needs to be looked at Carefully and I am glad to help with if I can.

Interesting, you say two day events won't make a difference but you make reference to ETS which is highly successful with tons of MFR support AND it is a multi-day event that is well attended. For the most part, the more prestigious races are two or more day events. There aren't a ton of highly attended events that are one day events, FSEARA events shouldn't be either

Rob the point Im trying to make is the ETS is getting the manufacturers support compare apples to apples what support is Fseara getting
We need to get the manufacturers to support it not by just simply donating goods but work with them to send Factory drivers to attend do seminars to help new drivers etc
If you take an estimate on how many drivers you know now that will attend and look at the gap of what's actual how can you grow it is what it is there is no replenish rate fast enough to how many were losing this goes in all types of racing/classes
I trully believe we can get some nitro drivers to attend were working on similar ideas on how to get the crossover