R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 06:33 AM
primusblowsgoat
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Primus....A couple guys have talked about running 12th scale out at AJ's in the summer time. Thats about the only place around here that I can think of that you can really race on. We will have to see what Lesiure Hours comes up with when they build the super complex. If you really want to race 12th scale out side I bet we can get a group of guys together locally and race in the summer. And if you ever need a Tire Truer just ask someone most everyone is willing to cut or let you use one.
well this summer ill be moving back south, to naperville/plainfield/joliet area, so ill only be around the rsj and ajs area for a few more months, unless i find another job up here that pays well. although id probably still be willing to drive a few hours once in a while to get up there.

and about liesure, they wont be running onroad anytime soon, probably wont even be running it outdoor this summer. i believe the estimate open for dirt is in may, and then onroad will probably be around the same time next yr, and im sure we will be able to run 12th on their tracks.