R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Spintec Battery Manager
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 12:53 AM
MR JOLLY
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

The idea of it is you bung it on your batts as soon as your race is over even though your the batts will be hot through current drain in race conditioned this spin thing won`t add to the temp cos of the way it pulses, you can here the cracking noise coming from the cells as it`s discharging & breaking up the crystals

That`s about it 2 wires connected them that`s it no buttons,no menu`s to select,tell you r/time in secs

method of it discharging
We all know that when you race the batt`s are not drained at a constant amp, it varies all over the place,so the spintech tries to reflect that with a 35amp pulse & it does work,

The test pack were promatch1.168 (like $35. ones )

Nearly all the new packs used to start with a ir around 34-37, i have had a pack that was down to 29, but as the charges go in * the battery gets used the ir goes up with usage, but the spintech seems to be undoing this in a dark & secret way

Looks quite cool aswell sitting on your bench quitely doing it`s buissness, nice blue lable aswell
I`m doing well here Erik