R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR-4TC SD
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 10:52 PM
Mabuchi540
Tech Master

Thumbs up That has helped a whole lot.....

Originally posted by Matt Howard
It sounds like you have too much front grip, try a stiffer spring or sway bar in the front and see what happens.
thanks (sway bar suggestion initiated lol ).

It is basically at the stage I wanted to get it to, in that it is now up to me to put it where it needs to go and if I can't get it around the track it's my fault rather than anything I can pin on the car itself.

Hope that makes sense?

The hooking is also (as best as I can tell if it happens) now my fault just for trying things to fast rather than the car setup as such. Double thanks.

The only thing that concerns me now is that seeing as I have the two diffs instead of a one-way I notice I have to enter the hairpin turns as pictured in the second black and white picture in this link.....

http://www.tckc.net/tips_faqs/drivin...techniques.htm

in that if I brake just before I turn I can get around as pictured (although the exit is a little tighter than that) which is all well and good if it's just me lol.

But any suggestions as to how I might be able to make the entry (to this type of turn) a little tighter so I don't get one-way equipped cars coming up on the inside would be appreciated.

About the only adjustments I can think of that I haven't tried (now that the anti-roll is the stiffest I've got) is to swap the green to the front and the pink to the rear or go from 2 to 3 degree toe angle on the rear?

Last edited by Mabuchi540; 02-18-2005 at 03:08 AM.