R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2015 Trains and Lanes Outdoor Offroad Racing - Easton, PA
Old 03-31-2015, 06:33 AM
Viper9er7
Tech Adept

Hi everyone... It's me Viper LOL well I had a lot of time to think over the Winter if I wanted to Race this year... Last year was a Total Disappointment for me I did all the wrong things & it all started out with me buying an Sworkz Buggy Kit " You all seen it " Last year in May... & went down hill from there... I let 3 people work on my Buggy "They all said they knew what they where doing" They did not... I spent the Rest of the Race Season FIXING & Wrenching on my Buggy & even Breaking stuff in Mid-Races not to Finish...Well Good News After talking to Carlos I Ordered a Mugen Seiki E-Truggy 1/8th scale will be picking that up this week... It just came in Last Week to T&L... Also good news I will able to get parts through T&L & get Support & Help something I never experienced Last Year...So I am looking forward to a Better Racing Year.... Oh yea 1 More thing I want to personally extend a SORRY to everyone for my Anger Last Year I took my Anger out & Vented on some people I should have not Vented towards... SO AGAIN I AM SORRY to Everyone involved "Just wanted to get it off my chest" I Know better & have Matured & just looking to enjoy Racing this Year...& look forward to seeing everyone OHH Yea Can't get it out my Head of DAC Shouting "HEAR COMES VIPER" LMAO.... He did that to me all last year I get a kick out of it..... LOL