R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Village Raceway in Royal Palm Beach
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 09:30 AM
rickynos
Tech Rookie

Hello everyone! Ricky here checking in. Very pleased with this RGT kit that Rob recommened to me. I am about 90% done with the build now. Took me a day to get to that point. If you are an experienced builder this kit will be a breeze to put together. Rob also has all needed parts redily available. I cant wait to get the motor dropped in and the car running at Village! Looking forward to meeting you all out there!
Originally Posted by Robertcooper88
For those of you ready to get back into the hobby....the RGT is an inexpensive way to get in have fun and be competitive. Other than the car being a little tough to build, the car is unreal! I am currently running 2 of them, one in 17.5 and one in 13.5. I am personally doing the better than I have ever done with this car. I have had XRAY,HPI, CAPRICORN, TEAM MAGIC etc. THIS CAR IS THE REAL DEAL and it is inexpensive.

Even better is, I will always have replacement parts on hand at all times for full support at the track. No need to go stocking up on everything, I will have it when you need it. That will save you time and shipping.

I will be at the track one day this weekend, I will bring them out for you to look at.

On another note, I am picking up the drivers stand this weekend and some of the guys will be laying pipe, haha! We are moving forward and have a lot in store. We have full support from the Village and they are ready for us to be back! We are getting close. If we get done what we need to get done this weekend, we will have a tentative date for a club race before the State Series race.

Have a great week, we hope to see everyone out soon.

Robert