R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Exceed Mad Beast = A surprisingly good truck
Old 03-26-2015, 03:12 PM
flou
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Hw 150a esc.unsure on motor. But I want full standing back flips without running 6s.I'd like to upgrade the f/r diff. I drove it today and thought I heard the tell tail clicking. Got the flux wheelie bar coming. I am using the proline bronco body on it. It's my avatar btw.body is My first paint job. And is rattle can. Candy root beer and silver. Well post some pics soon as I figure out how. I'm computer illiterate. I thought I would try different tires but I like the soft stockers. I'm open to any upgrades that won't break the bank in the short run. I'm open to ideas and suggestions as well. This is my first new mt.I traded into the hobby and am like a addict now. Traded some auto paint I would never use for a 4 pede. It came brushed. It's now running a tacon 3660 2200kv 2 pole and a very old sidewinder esc.and when the beast gets the 150a I'm putting the stock 100a in the 4 pede. I also have a2wd slash I never touch. Bought roller. Spent 150 on sensored 120a esc and 4000kv 8.5t.dialed it in. And there it sets. I have found my driving capabilites are limited to 4wd.and bashing not on a track. Don't want to be responsible for trashing a fellow hobbiests ride. But the beast had put a huge smile on my face every time I turn it on.