R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 09:19 AM
jpcopeland1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 166 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mjbtaco
Yeah I don't do many races but I'm gonna add weight to get it up to 1499g. Thanks! It was in pretty bad shape when I got it...

I honestly couldn't tell you which chassis it is.. Lol I bought the car used and don't have any previous experience with kyosho cars to be honest.

I had everything but a lightened chassis on my b5m and was at 1535g with 2.4 tires front and rear. They're definitely pigs lol. this has the aluminum rear arm mounts, aluminum rear hubs, aluminum steering rack, servo horn, aluminum servo mounts. The battery is taped to the chassis and it does have a shorty servo but I don't think just that would make it so light lol.

no its not. I got it from someone at ierc and it was in pretty horrible shape. I had to replace a bunch of crap and now I got it looking good.

It does have the pucks installed and I installed the schelle nova slipper and top shaft in the car.

Looked a lot like Kevin Smiths old car. The stuff you installed will lighten any car significantly, but a B5M underweight would require a different chassis and no aluminum bits. Enjoy it, should be a really good car in stock being that light. Seriously thinking about switching so shoot me a pm about what you though changing out chassis from AE to Kyosho.