R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TB-Evolution IV
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Windtalkers
Tech Elite

Originally posted by F. Alonso
I really have a love affair with Tamiya. I think that they are great chassis with no holes barred to get the most precise construction and quality of components. I will run Tamiya as long as I can withstand the pressures of joining a team through an importer. I just wish that something could be done within Australia to get the numbers up in the top level of the game. There are some great Tamiya Runners here, such as the current Tamiya F1 World Champion, Bradd Vercoe. I just am dismayed by the lack of support. Hopefully someone will come to the rescue soon to bring Tamiya to the top of the Australia Racing Scene. I'm gonna do my best but its hard when you have to pay retail for everything :P
I think it's quite the same everywhere as the support is entirely up to the distributor/importer...

However, I think things might be different over here as the fight for market share (between two different brands among 2 distributor) has began intensely.... well the previous dist got to another brand while the new one takes over the twin star brand... heck... it's kinda complicated.

anyway, the love for the stars are immense among local racers and we're holding it tight... it's all among the racers... some will defect and some will stay...

godspeed....