R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 08:00 PM
ResultsRC
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

those are my shock positions currently. 3 pistons 35 front 30rear 3 5 7 diffs 41/14 gearing steering savor full tight. grinded carriers and spindles and side of diff case. carbon bearing drag link new tight losi eight steel balls and plastic ends. black sway bars tekno front cvd kit ride height is as high as I can run with no traction rolls. this changes with traction on blue groove decent traction clay

mostly higher speed rights 3low speed left's. truck turns so hard left had to reduce steering end point. to the right it still pushes slam locked on steering end point. I can still win with it but I have to go much slower coming out of rights to keep out of the wall. it turns so hard left the rear left tire comes off the ground a bit on hard breaking left's and rear will slide out so I have to drift slide it a bit. need this extreme left setting for the other 2 left hair pins. so the higher speed left requires concentration and smooth throttle and steering. I could rip the bce 1.0 without even thinking about it on the same track with almost identical setup