R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What happened to team mugen in the sedan nationals?
Old 07-06-2002, 10:56 AM
fraz
Tech Addict

The internal gearing problem is a fact not to mention you completely reworded what I said so you are being a bit of an a$$! I have raced sedans on many big tracks at National level events and I think the dual sweeper config at Vegas is getting to the ridiculous level of track size for this class. They are designed for parking lot racing and not for super speedways. The faster sedans go the less stable they are because of the sedan body aerodynamics and tiny tires so my "too big" argument has nothing to do with the gearing of one car manufacturer.

Stefan, as for Mikey, have any of you ever seen him drive? I have seen him kick Ralphie's butt a few times. Mikey has National and World championships under his belt and is every bit as good as the others you mentioned. I have been to many National level events and seen Robbie and Brandon put down lots of fast laps too so I wouldn't coun't them out. I know that Mikey could beat Ralphie, Barry, Billy, or Chris at any National level event and they all know it too, just ask them.