R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Innovative Hobbies and Raceway
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 07:37 AM
trplcrwn5
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Always fun racing there when I get the chance to go.

Pretty discouraging though when you watch what is going on with corners. I understand kids need to learn to corner as well when they are racing and I am all for it. If I roll and need to wait for a corner whether it be an adult or kid that is my problem not the corners. My fault for flipping etc and my screw up does not constitute and emergency on the corners part whether they are learning or waiting as to not interrupt other racers. They do a good job getting there as quick as they can. If they do not see it most spectators will let the corner know.

This this past Saturday was pretty bad as I heard 1 person just cry a river about a very young kid cornering and not getting to him quick enough and upright to continue his racing. It carried over to him spectating and whining about it. This person never cornered a race when he was done either.

Bottm line if you wreck or somebody spins you out which is usually an accident and you get an apology suck it up and move on. Don't whine and have a hissy cuz a kid learning did not get to you fast enough. You are the one to blame for wrecking 90% of the time. Encourage the kids learning to corner on what to do. Enjoy the hobby and have fun. We do not make a living from it.