R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC Crew Chief Software
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 07:49 PM
BobW
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ic-racer
I did a search of this thread (the help function acrobat file for the software on my windoze computer won't load). How is the droop being measured. Between the ground and what? For a Touring Car model.

So, I'm borrowing a windoze computer to run the trial software. Where would one find the installed software ( I'm a Macintosh programmer)? I know C: is the hard disk, but under program files I can't find it. Also, where would the help files be located so I can try to open them on another computer or with some other software besides Adobe? I'd like to find the software application so I can click on it to run it like in a Macintosh, rather than using the goofy windoze button/menu.
It is measured as uptravel from ride height. So with your car on a flat surface lift the rear shock tower up and slide the ride height gauge in. If it reads 8mm and your ride height is 5.5mm then the droop is 8-5.5=2.5mm.

Not sure why the Help files are not running unless you don't have Adobe Reader installed. Also the installer should place an icon on the desktop so you shouldn't have to look for it.

If you email me I will send you all the Help files.

[email protected]